The primary goal of the Parents Association (PA) is to support school spirit and enhance our families’ overall experience at ISZL. The PA organises numerous events for children and adults – allowing everyone to make new friends and enjoy a great social life.
All parents at ISZL are automatically part of the PA. There are many ways to shape and be involved in the association:
- attend meetings, conferences and special events sponsored by the PA
- volunteer your time at PA events such as Halloween, Staff Appreciation Lunches or International Day
- be nominated as a Class/Grade Level Representative and be the connecting link between your class/grade level and the PA
- join the PA Boards and become involved in decision-making
- voice your ideas and concerns to improve the ISZL experience
Please join us in our meetings and events and become a part of the action!