ISZL Brand Guidelines
Our ISZL Brand is Important.
A brand is more than a logo. It is the voice we use to tell our stories. It is the experience people have with our school. Our brand guidelines are the tools we use to create those stories and reinforce those experiences; they are the operating manual for looking, speaking, and acting as ISZL.
We all play a role in strengthening our brand. You can help by incorporating these guidelines into the materials you create.
- ISZL does not allow the use of our logos externally, without the prior knowledge and agreement of the Director of Institutional Advancement.
- All logo elements are fixed and may not be modified, moved or deleted.
- All sub-logos and programme specific logos must always be shown with the full ISZL logo or the abbreviated ISZL logo. They must not stand alone.
- For further information on logo usage, please review our Brand Guidelines Document.
- Blue is the official and principal colour of ISZL.
- The cyan tone is used for the brand line (respect | motivate | acheive) of the logo and is appropriate as a contrasting tone to be used when necessary.
- Blue and cyan can be flattened by 10% at a time.
- Additionally, the green tertiary colour would be the accent colour of choice in any special designs.
- The additional accent colours are to only be used when an expanded colour palette is necessary.
CMYK: 100 | 50 | 0 | 0
RGB: 0 | 105 | 180
CMYK: 0 | 40 | 99 | 0
RGB: 250 | 166 | 26
CMYK: 73 | 5 | 19 | 0
RGB: 0 | 181 | 203
PANTONE: Process Blue
CMYK: 100 | 0 | 0 | 0
RGB: 0 | 158 | 226
CMYK: 0 | 84 | 88 | 0
RGB: 240 | 80 | 51
CMYK: 53 | 69 | 4 | 0
RGB: 136 | 100 | 165
CMYK: 57 | 11 | 100 | 0
RGB: 133 | 175 | 40
CMYK: 13 | 99 | 85 | 3
RGB: 204 | 36 | 54
- Simplon Norm is the primary typeface to be used in design. In instances where Simplon Norm is unavailable, please use Arial as a substitute. If Arial is also unavailable, please use Sans Serif.
- Use of additional typefaces, (eg. scripts, handwritten and old English block styles) are not permitted.
- For further information of typefaces, please refer to our Brand Guidelines document.
GUIDELINES on the Distribution and Promotion of External Goods and Services within the ISZL Community
ISZL seeks to protect and avoid the commercialisation of our community from the direct and unsolicited promotion of outside companies, brands, goods and services. ISZL recognises that the distribution and promotion of external goods and services may result in the assumption that ISZL endorses the quality of the said companies, brands, goods or services.
The promotion of external services to students, parents and staff, through the unsolicited distribution of flyers, emails or other communications should be avoided. In exceptional circumstances, where the promotion of an external service is viewed as beneficial to the school community, permission may be granted by the Director of Institutional Advancement. Such permissions should be applied for in writing to the Director of Institutional Advancement.
- ISZL does not accept sponsorship from outside organisations without the prior knowledge and agreement of the Director of Institutional Advancement.
- There should be no unsolicited distribution of branded products or other goods and/or giveaways to students, parents and staff without the prior knowledge and agreement of the Director of Institutional Advancement.
- ISZL does not allow the use of its name or logo to endorse external products or services, without the prior knowledge and agreement of the Director of Institutional Advancement.
- ISZL offers public bulletin boards in the reception office at each campus for the promotion of outside companies, brands, goods and services by our school community. A disclaimer is displayed on these boards.
- Requests pertaining to the promotion of events and services in support of an official ISZL school charity, should be made in writing to the relevant Divisional Head and then sent to the Director of Institutional Advancement for final approval.
Businesses wishing to reach the ISZL community may do so through the following events:
- Parents Association Welcome Fair (August/September). An expo for new ISZL families. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents Association Winter Fair (November). Crafts and goods expo for the general ISZL community. Contact email@example.com
- Parents Association Socials (November/April). Parties, quiz nights, etc. hosted by the parents, for the parents. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISZL Gala. A Formal community and fundraising event with silent/live auctions and advertising options for businesses in the gala programme. Contact email@example.com
- Parents Association International Day (May). A day for ISZL families to enjoy games, food, booths and vendors representing countries from all around the world. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please contact the Director of Institutional Advancement.