28 June - 2 July 2021
Zug lake (Seeclub Hünenberg)
Registration for this camp has now closed.
In this summer holiday camp, students will learn to sail Lazer dinghies on our beautiful Lake Zug.
- Dates: 28 June - 2 July 2021
Mornings 09:00 - 12:00 (1 space left)
Afternoons 13:00 - 16:00 (fully booked)
- Location: Zug lake (Seeclub Hünenberg)
- Grades: 6 - 8
- Camp Leader: Mr Robert Sugden and a certified DRCS sailing coach
- Cost: CHF 350 (discounted price for this year)
- A minimum of 6 students is required for this camp to run.
- Registration closes on Friday, 4 June 2021
- A deposit of CHF 150 will be required with the balance due approximately 4 weeks before the start of the camp
Students must be able to safely swim in deep water to participate in this camp.
Please note that we may have to adjust the activities and camp schedule to ensure that we adhere to the Covid restrictions at the time of the camp.
Registration for this camp has now closed. If you have any questions or would like to have your child waitlisted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos from Last Year's Camp:
- Day Camp
- Holiday Camps
- Middle School Camp
- Summer Break