The International School of Zug and Luzern is an International Baccalaureate World School, educating 1200 students from 67 nationalities in Baar and Hünenberg. Do you believe you have what it takes to develop and lead campaigns to promote our community? We are looking for someone who can inspire more people to join ISZL, and who will be the driving force behind new opportunities where, in the words of our school vision, we stretch ourselves further in order to achieve more than we believe possible.
A community of learners determined to make the world – or our corner of it – a better, kinder place. We reflect our values in everything we do so that we make the most of the opportunities and challenges in a spirit of enthusiastic inquiry.
A new Marketing Coordinator (80-100%) with a digital marketing background. Your energy, creativity, openness, analytical skill set and ability to connect with various stakeholders will enable you to help us to move our school forward.
The job will include
- Developing and implementing online and offline marketing campaigns
- Liaising with school staff, our parent community and agencies regarding the school’s marketing needs
- Conducting market research and identifying trends within our international community
- Being the driving force to implement our branding guidelines
- Leading the social media content team and posting regularly on our social media channels
A native English speaker, or you have full professional proficiency, with prior experience in a similar marketing role preferably in education.
What we offer
The possibility to:
- Be creative
- Impact our marketing strategy and put forward your ideas
- Work with motivated and passionate colleagues
- Join an organisation with a mindset of positive collaboration to achieve shared goals
Need more information about the position? Take a look at the job description!
Interested? Please send your application documents to Veronique Tremblay, Human Resources at email@example.com.