Head of Admissions
Do you believe you have what it takes to inspire us to go beyond our expectations? ISZL is looking for a new Head of Admissions to help our school to achieve greater visibility, reaching out to new community members and streamlining the admissions process at our school
A community of learners determined to make the world – or our corner of it – a better, kinder place. We reflect our values in everything we do so that we make the most of the opportunities and challenges in a spirit of enthusiastic inquiry.
Your energy, empathy, charisma, ability to connect with families and build new relationships, love for data and creativity to strengthen our community as our new Head of Admissions.
We need you to
- Seek out new opportunities
- Strategically lead all areas of the admissions (incl. enrolment and re-enrolment, revenue management and forecasts, data collection, reporting etc.)
- Be the school’s ambassador together with your team to prospective families and third parties
- Support with family visits and help them to transition
Ideally, someone with prior experience in a similar role or you have worked in a customer focused environment in an international company. Presenting soft skills, leadership and an ability to get the work done are also an important part of this role. So does sharing our vision, openness to be a role model and being able to inspire others.
What we offer
The possibility to:
- Impact our community
- Create personal connections
- Work with a motivated and passionate team
- Join a community with a one team mindset of positive collaboration to achieve shared goals