Working at ISZL
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ISZL!
We encourage you to take advantage of the exciting opportunities for personal and professional development at ISZL. For our Faculty and Staff, we seek professionals who are:
- Motivated by our mission statement.
- Truly care about the academic and personal development of our students.
- Believe in the need for continued professional development.
- Practice working with parents as partners.
- Possess the personal values that are aligned with our values and those of the International Baccalaureate.
- From a varied range of backgrounds so as to appropriately reflect the demographics of a diverse parent and student community.
No post to display.
By Marissa Hoffmann
By Jacob Martin, Director of Teaching and Learning
By Cynthia Kemish, Zug Campus Nurse