Frequently Asked Questions
WE aRE HERE TO HELP
The information provided below can help answer some of the most common questions alumni have about ISZL. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
- WHO QUALIFIES AS AN ISZL ALUMNI?
- If I went to an ISZL school for a short time when I was very young, am I still an alumnus/alumna?
- How can I find a fellow alumnus/alumna?
- How can I change my contact details or update my profile?
- Where can I get more info about upcoming events?
- Are there alumni near where I live?
- How can I request a copy of my transcripts?
- How can I purchase ISZL merchandise (hoodies, hats, stickers, etc.)?
- Who can I contact about visiting an ISZL campus?
- How can I get a copy of a yearbook?
Current ISZL students are entitled to a yearbook for the current school year. If you have already left ISZL or plan to leave before the yearbook is distributed but would still like a yearbook, you are in luck! We can provide you with a yearbook for you to pick-up at your leisure. Please contact the campus offices to request a copy.