Outside of the Classroom
The ISZL community is incredibly rich in its links to the world of the Arts, whether it is former students who have begun their own creative careers or parents who are practicing artists, actors or musicians, or one of the many arts practitioners we have had visit or work with us over the years.
- Jakob Uhlenhopp, ex-ISZL student now in his second year studying architecture at Carnegie Mellon University http://www.jakobuhlenhopp.com/work/
- Hannah Gottschalk, ex-ISZL student studying photography at Pratt in Brooklyn; http://bitchslapmag.com/2012/art/new-images-hannah... https://www.behance.net/hannahsimone
- Andrew Bardzik, ex-ISZL student currently studying architecture at the Architect Association in London: http://pr2012.aaschool.ac.uk/students/andrew-bardz...
- Philip Lofstedt, Ex-ISZL student graduated from Ringling, currently studying Digital Media Management in the UK : http://www.pilth.com/#home
- Joy Paton, ex-ISZL student currently working as an illustrator/designer : http://joypaton.com/
- Martine Thoelen, ISZL parent and professional artist: http://www.martinethoelen.com/
- Lauren Wilson, visiting artist 2014: http://www.laurenlwilson.com/
- Bill Frakes, visiting Pulitzer winning photographer: http://www.billfrakes.com/
- Jaimini Patel, visiting artist: http://www.jaiminipatel.com/
- Richard Tuttle, ISZL students intereviewed him at the Kunsthaus in Zug 5 years ago, look at him now!: http://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-modern/exhibi...
- Diana Schepers, Felt Artist working with our students on a "Discovering Hands" project. www.pure-felt.com
We provide quality artworks of all sizes and styles. All of the artworks have been created by students within the school community. All of the proceeds taken in will be funded towards charities of your choice. Feel free to have a more in depth look at the artworks and project at: