Frequently Asked Questions
WE aRE HERE TO HELP
The information provided below can help answer some of the most common questions families have about ISZL. If you have any other questions or want to discuss any aspect of the process, please request a consultation.
- Is there a deadline for application?
- Does my child have to join ISZL on a specific date, for example the beginning of the school year?
- Who attends ISZL?
- Does ISZL offer a sibling discount?
- How many students attend ISZL?
- What is the average length of stay?
- Where do ISZL teachers come from?
- Is my child required to take an entrance exam?
- How will my non-English-speaking child manage in an English-speaking school?
- My child has specific learning support needs. How do I know whether these will be met?
- How will my child get to and from school?
- Is there a lunch programme? Does my child need to bring their own meal?
- How does ISZL help with the transition of new students?
- Is there a school uniform?
- How long is the school day?
- What are the term dates for the school year?
- Where can I find the High School Profile and Campus Handbooks?