Tuition and Fees
AN ISZL EDUCATION IS THE INVESTMENT OF A LIFETIME
ISZL recognises the deep financial commitment a family makes when investing in an international school education. We take your investment seriously and work diligently to balance affordability with our world class education programme.
In the written offer of a place at ISZL, we will request a non-refundable registration fee and the place will be guaranteed at our school upon receipt. The registration fee is a one-off payment and will not be off-set against the tuition fee. ISZL does not offer a discount on the tuition fees for siblings nor do we offer financial aid or scholarships. Please use the menu below to view school fees for the 2023-24 academic year per school division.
- Early Years 1 & 2, Kindergarten
- Primary School | Grades 1 - 5
- Middle School | Grades 6 - 8
- High School | Grades 9 - 12
- Additional Fees and Expenses
- ISZL Financial Regulations
- enrolment and fees payment policy (2023-24)